Some of the key nutrients in our Swarna Gold oil –
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in collagen synthesis thereby softening the existing fine lines and wrinkles and preventing new ones to form supports the production of collagen, which helps skin retain elasticity and firmness. It also blesses you with an even-toned blemish-free complexion.
- Vitamin A: The retinol in vitamin A has the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines. Vitamin A rich oil benefits your skin by thickening and stimulating the dermis – where your collagen, elastin and blood vessels are. This thicker and healthier skin reduces wrinkles and increases blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Vitamin E: This nutrient has antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage and help reduce ultraviolet (UV) damage to the skin caused by the sun. Applying vitamin E rich oil onto the skin helps increase nutrient levels and reduce stretch mark if applied on a regular basis.
- Omega-3,6 and 9 fatty acids: These nutrients may help prevent premature aging and safeguard against sun damage. Omega 3, 6, and 9 play an integral role in the inflammatory response of the skin, the appearance and feel (texture and softness) of the skin, and the ability to act as a barrier They can serve to regulate the skin’s oil production, improve balanced hydration, subdue breakouts and minimize signs of aging. Can also help soften rough, dry skin and have a soothing effect on irritation and dermatitis
- Vitamin B: It also improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Can help improve skin tone, make skin more radiant and balance natural oils, making it a great for dry skin or acne
- Zinc: This is an essential nutrient for healing acne or other facial scars. It protects the skin from harmful effects of UV exposure, such as dull colour, uneven texture, and hyperpigmentation. Help regenerate cells. Has antiseptic and astringent properties which help in balancing skin oil production and reduce appearance of large pores.
- Infusion of 11 herbs: Our unique selection adds a plethora of benefits, right from antioxidants, antimicrobial and antifungal properties to vitamins and minerals. Each herb is selected for its skin brightening, nourishing and firming properties. Curcumin in wild turmeric, glabridin in licorice, flavonoids in Gotu kola and calendula to a range of vitamins. This blend has it all!
- Essential Oils: Incorporating 4 essential oils each well known for its benefits for skin. Frankincense oil is a natural astringent. This means that it’s good for skin care as it can help heal skin imperfections and conditions like acne and wounds. Orange essential oil Promotes cell growth and collagen synthesis. Shrinks large pores and firms skin. Cedarwood essential oil Cedarwood oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This may make it beneficial for skin conditions like acne. It is also known for its skin lightening properties. Lavender essential oil can reduce discoloration, including dark spots. Lavender oil helps lessen blotchiness and redness. If you have hyperpigmentation on your skin, lavender oil may be able to help with that as well.